2009年4月1日星期三

Genitai Warts Home Remedies

arts are small benign tumors of the skin caused by a variety of measures slow virus HPV (human papillomavirus). There are at least sixty known types of HPV. May warts appear alone or in groups. Let's talk about three types of warts: warts, plantar warts and genital warts.

Common warts can be anywhere in the body, but is most common on hands, elbows, fingers, antebrabras, knee and facial skin around nails. In most casesn, in the skin is exposed to friction, trauma, or abrasion. It can also occur in the larynx (voice box), and hoarseness. Common warts can be flat or raised, dry or wet, and have a rough and pitted surface of the same color or slightly darker than the surrounding skin.

It is as small as a pinhead or grandescomme like a bean. Hautement contagious, the virus that causes common warts is acquired durchRSO-breaks in the Skin. Common warts may, if they trimmed, minced or noouched, warts on the face may be due to the beard.

Common warts usually no pain or itching.

Plantar warts on the sale of the feet and toes down. They are bumpy white that resemble maidurillon growth, unless they are asked to contact, and often bleed if the surface is cut. They have no identification is often difficult. Plantar warts tend to other parts of the body.

Genital warts soft, moist, and increasingly around the vagina, anus, penis, strip, and / or scrotum. In men, they can also the urethra. They are usually pink or red in color and resemble small cauliflower heads. Genital warts are often in groups, but can also occur individually. What are vaginal, oral or eineale, and are very contagious. Since the warts are not usually until three months or more after a person with HPV infiziert, which means that the virus can be transmitted within the institution is aware that he or she is. Although genital warts are not cancer, it sembleencausando changes in the cervix, which is a precursor of cervical cancer.

One child was born, a mother with genital warts, the virus in May. If you wait genitals, you are not alone. Between the beginning of the "sexual revolution" of the sixties and the end of the eighties, it hase warts increased tenfold. In 1990, one million cases per year in the United States section

4 条评论:

  1. I know this is quality based blogs along with other stuff. warts

    回复删除
  2. You are a Good writter infact this is Written very detaild Cause, Symptoms and Treatment of Plantar Warts Thumbs Up.

    回复删除
  3. You may not know me, but we have a lot more in common than you think. You see, four years ago ... my life was just like yours. I was hit with the worst explosion of genital warts in history (at least it felt that way). Initially, I had no idea what I was up against or how bad it was about to shatter my life. But I had my suspicions. I searched the internet endlessly ... comparing my raised, bumpy masses to every genital wart picture I could find. And though it clearly resembled a minor case of warts ... I refused to admit it. Instead, I did everything I could to convince myself I simply had 'skin tags' or 'ingrown hairs.' I figured they would go away in just a few days ... and my life would be back to normal again. The only problem is they didn't go away. In fact, they began to multiply and spread! I remember thinking, "There is no way I can have genital warts. I thought my dating life is finished now and I can’t date anymore, and I started to research again and I found Genital Warts Dating a site where you can find singles with genital warts. Now I have been dating since 6 months and happy to find my gf.

    回复删除
  4. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude for the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his Email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ Whats app- +2347081986098.Website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com.  

    回复删除